Opportunity to invest in or develop a large rural property bordered by absolute deep salt water creek frontage. Located on the door step of the town of Buxton which is nestled on the Burrum River, very popular tourist destination for boating and water skiing. The Burrum River is the gateway to many close in reefs and Fraser Island. Property details:
* Great central location, less than 40 minutes to Childers, Bundaberg, Maryborough, Woodgate Beach and Hervey Bay
* Property is zoned Rural, potential of sub division with council approvals
* Level land well above the high tide mark
* Has electricity to property
* Partially fenced
* Property is set on Deep Salt Water Creek, close to the junction of the Gregory and Burrum Rivers
SECURE YOUR LIFESTYLE INVESTMENT
There are no property features entered.
There are currently no inspection times for this property. Please request one below.